Who we work with
We specialise in helping Finance Directors in large companies to transform their ‘business-facing’ finance organisations to add more value to the business – Finance Business Partnering.
“Arcus Consulting played an invaluable role in our 2-year journey to transform finance business partnering across the globe.”
VP Global Commercial Finance, AstraZeneca
We help Finance Directors to:
- Deliver business benefits from finance business partnering
- Design and implement the best ‘business-facing’ Finance organisation
- Challenge and influence valuable business decisions
- Improve the skills and capabilities of business partnering teams
- Transform finance teams to partner with business leaders and deliver business value.
“I’ve worked with many consultants over the years, and this is without doubt one of the best consulting projects I’ve ever been part of.”
CFO, Commercial & Private Banking, RBS
Is this you?
View client case studies
- You’re frustrated because you’ve created business partnering roles, but your teams are still buried in producing the numbers.
- You’re a newly appointed finance leader and you’d like to transform your finance organisation to add more value to your business.
- You’ve established a shared services function for management reporting to free up time for business partnering, but it hasn’t had any impact.
- You’re wondering whether you’ve got the right people in your teams for business partnering, and what’s the best ways to develop their skills to be effective business partners.
- Your business colleagues see Finance as information providers instead of influencing business decisions or business strategy. How do your teams earn a seat at the business table?
- Your business has re-structured and you’re wondering if there is a better way to organise Finance to be more effective as well as more efficient?
- You’ve been transforming finance for a while but all the focus has been on efficiencies, processes and systems. You never seem to improve business partnering or decision support.